
Monday, July 20, 2009
Beach Pictures 2009
We are back from vacation and had a blast! I just love going to Florida every year!! So I know I am about to be obnoxious with pictures and I am sorry! The following pictures are from my beach photo shoot..ha ha! One night I took them out in blue which they both were not happy to take pictures at all. The next night, we had our normal family pictures in white. Laney was in such a great mood and I was able to get some great shots of her! Parker well he is so easy to get a good picture of and my sister got some good ones on my other camera. I need to get that one too! Anyway, enjoy the pictures and I will post another post of us having fun on the beach!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























3 comments:
You did get some great pictures!
Great pictures Laura. The kids are so cute!
I love the pictures! What a wonderful family tradition, pictures on the beach.:) Blessings!
Post a Comment